Home Indonesia Bali
Bali Dive Shops and Dive Operators
There are dozens of dive shops and dive operators around Bali. Here's a small selection based on feedback from some trusted sources. These are mostly based in South Bali and operate day trips to the popular destinations like Tulamben and Nusa Penida. If you're staying in the popular dive destinations, see our individual destination guides for local dive shop recommendations.
- Aquamarine Diving
- Very informative web site, for one of the dive operators most commonly recommended to me. Offers instruction, day trips and full live-aboard dive safaris.
- Bali International Diving Professionals
- Based in Sanur and specialists in underwater videography. PADI 5-Star rating as well as offering diving with disabilities programs.
- Dive the Rainbow
- A 'straight friendly' gay and lesbian dive operation, hosting visitor to Bali that want to dive, or learn scuba for the first time.
- Joe's Gone Diving
- Relatively new PADI dive shop located in Sanur, on the 'quiet side' of south Bali. Dutch-owned with a multi-lingual staff.
- Lovina Dive
- With many of the best dive sites along the northern edge of the island, basing yourself in laid-back Lovina would be a good option. Lovina Dive offers several multi-day packages as well as day trips to all the popular sites.
- Based in the Seminyak area, but operating dive day trips and multi-day safaris all over Bali, and beyond. The staff at Nautilus were very friendly and capable, from the drivers to the dive guides.
- Scuba Duba Doo
- Don't be mislead by the silly name, this seems to be a serious dive shop, although it does have special kids programs. PADI 5-star rated.
- Fancy a custom-made wetsuit? Well, you can fulfill that dream in Bali, where Nemo makes all kinds of suits for all kinds of divers, and surfers too.
Please note: A link on this page is not an endorsement or recommendation for the listed service. Unless there's an "OK" sign () next to the link, then I haven't patronized the company.
Want to get listed with an "OK" sign next to your name? Consider sponsoring a dive site.