Home Malaysia East Coast Redang
Redang Island Hotels & Resorts
There are a half-dozen or so resorts scattered around Redang Island. Most if not all of them cater to divers. The small selection below lists the accommodations that live up to international standards. Note that many of the low-end resorts have dorm-like accommodations, so they can be quite cheap, but basic.
- Berjaya Redang Beach Resort
- The Berjaya Redang Beach Resort is set in a deep bay in the north of Redang Island, and is popular with divers and watersport lovers. The Berjaya Redang Beach Resort is surrounded by dense tropical rainforests and offers a wide choice of recreation facilities. Rooms are comfortale and cozy with pleasant outlooks. Relax by the pool or take a stroll along the soft, white, sandy beach.
- Coral Island Resort
- Coral Redang has a range of 40 detached, semi-detached chalets and standard rooms to choose from. Each chalet or room has air conditioning, fan and hot water heater. Pulau Redang, where warm lapping waters in multi-hues of blue are so crystal clear, it's transparent!. Where pure white sandy beaches reach into forever. In the midst of it all is Coral Redang Island Resort. The place where nothing else matters except your relaxation, your comfort, your enjoyment. Pulau Redang, a marine park has been recognized as having one of the best corals and eco system in Malaysia and is a haven for avid divers and ideal for unforgettable holidays. Coral Redang is undoubtedly in a class of its own on Pasir Panjang, being one of the more luxurious resorts with hotel-style facilities, including its own swimming pool. It is located on the northern end of Pasir Panjang beach.
- Laguna Redang Island Resort
- Located on one of the Most Beautiful islands in the world, Laguna Redang is the perfect retreat for everyone. The Resort is set to within a "Kampung" style Malay architecture with it's beautifully spacious appointed room, fronting spectacular turquoise water and the backdrop of lush tropical hills, it is a dream to make your next holiday destination. With 212 rooms and a host of Food & Beverages outlets, sea and land sports activities for the young and old , the resort is awaiting for your patronage.
- Sari Pacifica Resort
- Sari Pacifica is a relatively new chain of luxury dive resorts in Malaysia. Early reviews are not good, but give it time.