Home Malaysia East Coast Tioman
Tioman Island Accommodations
Tioman has dozens of small resorts. Most of them are rather 'rustic' it seems. The Japamala Resort appears to be the only top end accommodation. The Berjaya resorts (there are essentially two on the same grounds) are probably the next best thing.
- Japamala Resort
- Small boutique resort hidden amidst 11 acres of tropical rainforest. Rooms are positioned at the most breath taking spots. In true seclusion, Japamala resort is flanked by a quiet beach and often besieged by nature-lovers/honeymooners and those who yearn to simply self-indulge.
- Berjaya Tioman Suites
- Assuring exceptional level of guest service, convenience and value, the Berjaya Tioman Suites Tioman Island is an ideal base for business and leisure travelers. This hotel is located on the Tioman Island, which is hailed as one of the most beautiful Islands in the region. Its perfect setting envelopes one in an exclusive privacy and helps to experience a holiday that one has always dreamed of. All the accommodation units at the Berjaya Tioman are comfortable and well equipped with up-to-date amenities. Guests at this hotel can choose from the fine Cantonese fare at Fortune Court, Continental fine dining at Bali Hai as well as local and international delicacies at Sri Nelayan. The relaxing lounge and live entertainment by the pristine seaside at the Beach Bar is a perfect ending to your exhilarating day. Whether you are planning for a banquet, convention, meeting or seminar, this resort offers fully equipped facilities with efficient services to ensure every event a success. You can also experience the gentle facials caressed with nature's touch or be invigorated and renewed with special massages and body treatments at the Anura Spa.
- Berjaya Tioman Beach Golf & Spa Resort
- Surrounded by lush emerald greenery and complemented by transparent turquoise waters teeming with marine life, the exceptional Berjaya Tioman Beach, Golf & Spa Resort Hotel, Tioman Island, Pahang, Malaysia is surely heaven on earth. Noted for its white sandy beaches, reefs and coral life, it is no wonder this stunning location inspired images for the 1958 Hollywood classic South Pacific film. The Berjaya Tioman hotel features an outstanding 18-hole golf course on this unique island, the largest in the South China Seas.
- Panuba Inn
- The Panuba consists of several 'chalets' perched on the side of a hill surrounding a small bay just over the headland from ABC Beach. The rooms come in several different types, from basic non-air conditioned to 'super deluxe'. Bali Hai Divers is located right on the pier at Panuba, and getting to all the dive sites from here is very easy.
- Paya Beach Resort
- Paya Beach resort gets recommended a lot, so I've included it here. The Paya is located in the Genting beach area, south of the Berjaya Resorts.