Home Thailand Gulf Of Thailand Koh Tao
Koh Tao Dive Centers, Shops & Operators
By some counts, there are more than 30 dive shops on Koh Tao. More than enough to serve whatever needs you have. The list below shows a selection of the more well-established operations, that have at least some recommendations from other divers.
Dive Operators & Schools
- Master Divers
- PADI 5 Star IDC that is the on fully western owned and operated dive center on Koh Tao. Offers a full range of dive courses as well as dive trips out of Koh Tao.
- Scuba Junction
- Highly regarded PADI and SSI certified diving school and tour operator, right on Sairee Beach on Koh Tao.
- Koh Tao Dive Center
- A PADI instructor development center and long-established dive operator. Part of the Crystal Dive Resort.
- Big Blue Diving Resort
- Long-established dive resort, with full PADI and SSI training facilities, as well as a liveaboard operation. Claims to have the largest fleet of dive boats on Koh Tao.
- Crystal Dive Resort
- Another long-established resort, and one of four PADI Career Development Centers in Thailand.
- Koh Tao Coral Grand Resort
- Self contained PADI licensed resort. Also has a fairly swank dive boat for liveaboard cruises.
- Dive Supply
- Appears to be Thailand's largest chain of diving supplies stores. They're headquartered in Phuket, but have a shop in Mae Haad on Koh Tao.
Please note: A link on this page is not an endorsement or recommendation for the listed service. Unless there's an "OK" sign () next to the link, then I haven't patronized the company.
Want to get listed with an "OK" sign next to your name? Consider sponsoring a dive site.